I'm a free spirited aging hippie
who loves talking to flowers, chasing rainbows
and photographing all the beauty that surrounds us
Thanks for taking a peek into my little world
Laura

Saturday, January 30

Watching the Ships Go By

 Always enjoyable
even in the pouring rain
~

8 comments:

Ignacio Santana said...

Wow!...awesome photo!!!...I love how you has taken this scene, with fog and trees like frame, it´s fantastic!!!

Thank you so much...you´re very kindly with me, my friend!!! ;)

Rick Forrestal said...

I love shooting in the rain.
Great shot.

Linda W. said...

The fog just adds a layer of mystery to the shot. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Magia da Inês said...

シ
Passei para admirar suas fotografias que são maravilhosas.
Envolto na névoa da chuva tem toda emoção e a poesia da despedida!...

Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
✿゚ه° ·.

Dirk Rosin said...

a big one :-) graet photo !

Kaya said...

This photo is like a dream! Soft and subtle! Laura, this was a great idea to capture this beautiful moment while it was raining.

Wonderful, beautiful and very different!

Stephanie said...

Wonderful!

orvokki said...

Lovely !!!